3D Printer Sale on now!
3D Printers Australia
MakerBot believes there’s an innovator in everyone. As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, we set the standard in reliability and ease-of-use by providing effective solutions for every stage of the desktop 3D printing process.
Founded in 2009, MakerBot was one of the first companies to make 3D printing accessible and affordable. After being acquired by Stratasys in 2013, we introduced the first Wi-Fi connected desktop 3D printer in 2014.
Today, we are proud to serve the largest install base of 3D printers worldwide, with an award-winning range suitable for educators and professionals. Our Education range of 3D printers are easy to use for both teachers and students.
The Method 3D printing platform offers a desktop replacement for industrial 3D printers. MakerBot’s reliability and quality sets us apart and promises you maximum innovation for minimal investment.
Contact us for more information or to find your closest authorised reseller.
Print carbon fiber reinforced nylon and other engineering-grade composite parts with three dimensional strength and accuracy like never before on METHOD’s unique industrial desktop platform.
Why choose MakerBot?
- Robust 3D printers
- Easy and reliable 3D printing
- The leading 3D printer brand in education
- Dimensional accuracy in our professional range and the ability to print with a wide variety of materials
- MakerBot Cloudprint streamlines the 3D printing process and allows you to print from anywhere. Standard across the range
- MakerBot Thingiverse Education: thousands of ready to use lesson plans spanning many classroom subjects
- MakerBot Certification program for teachers and students
- Industry leading local Australian warranty and support
MakerBot Method bridges the gap between desktop & industrial 3D printers.
MakerBot 3D printers deliver outstanding results across both the professional and education sectors due to their quality, innovative design & ease of use.
Makerbot 3D Printing
Software & Apps
Discover, import, prepare, monitor and share your 3D print. Makerbot’s software and apps optimize and streamline the 3D printing process for any workflow or environment.
Sales 1300 118 308
Service 1300 448 384
HEAD OFFICE: 40 Koornang Rd, Scoresby
Victoria Australia 3179
3D Printer Showrooms in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Sydney